1. Warping: This process is usually based on the characteristics of the product, can be divided into two types of batch warping and sub-stringing.
2. Pulp: Pull the entire warp beam to the sizing machine, let the pulp be sucked through the slurry tank, dried in the oven, and then emptied to the empty disc.
3. Axis; the sub-shafts that have been pasted are merged on request.
4. Sub-twist: In order to facilitate the smoothness of weaving, the warp wire is divided into upper and lower layers by a branching machine, and then the wire is passed into the neck.
5. Wear a fishing rod: Pull a good warp beam into the workshop. Professionals, pull out the warp, draw the strands by the stranding machine, separate the warp threads, and pass through the heald frames requested by the commodity technology.
6. Weaving on the machine, this process is divided into gongs, suspenders, plant pattern nails, change weft density, so you can start the test.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixed textile knowledge
- What is the fabric?
- Workwear wrinkle removal method
- Suit fabrics buy skills
- How to identify the true and false hemp fabric?
- Spandex Application Introduction
- Washing tips for cotton suits
- What are the types of apparel fabrics?
- Suit ironing steps
- What dyes are used for dyeing polyester fabrics?