The suit is good or bad from the perspective of workmanship, appearance, and fabrics. The more hair containing the fabric, the higher the price will be. If it is the need to dress all day, you can choose wool suits. The more the polyester, the more rigid it is. The more hair you feel, the better, but you may spend more time on care; the weight of the fabric affects the season suitable for wearing: If you are in the winter in the north, 300 grams or more must be warm, and the southern area is about 270 grams. about there. In the summer, it was more comfortable to choose wool and silk, and polyester was a bit boring.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixed textile knowledge
- What is the fabric?
- Workwear wrinkle removal method
- How to identify the true and false hemp fabric?
- Spandex Application Introduction
- Washing tips for cotton suits
- What are the types of apparel fabrics?
- Chemical fiber weaving process
- Suit ironing steps
- What dyes are used for dyeing polyester fabrics?