To make your suit custom-made can remain unchanged for a long time, you need to take care of it on a daily basis.
1, cotton overalls before washing, can be soaked in water for a few minutes, but not too long, so as not to damage the color.
2. Separate cotton work clothes and other clothes;
3, cotton overalls can not be wrung out to prevent deformation;
4. The white cotton work clothes can be washed with a strong alkaline detergent to achieve bleaching.
5, alkali resistance, heat resistance, can use a variety of detergents, hand wash machine, but not chlorine drift;
In the washing and drying must not be exposed to the sun exposure, it is easy to fade, soaked in cotton suits can not be customized to soak in hot water, so as to avoid the yellow sweat spots.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixed textile knowledge
- What is the fabric?
- Workwear wrinkle removal method
- Suit fabrics buy skills
- How to identify the true and false hemp fabric?
- Spandex Application Introduction
- What are the types of apparel fabrics?
- Chemical fiber weaving process
- Suit ironing steps
- What dyes are used for dyeing polyester fabrics?