A quilted fabric is a fabric with a rugged appearance resembling a walnut shell. It is also known as a corrugated or walnut.
The tarpaulin cloth has the characteristics of soft hand and thick woolen cloth. The structure of the tarpaulin cloth is tarpaulin. The two or more original or changed tissues are combined in a certain manner to make the fabric surface have ripple effect. 28tex (21 bristle) cotton yarn.
After the mercerized fabric is mercerized, the luster is soft. The bleached and light-colored products should be used as children's clothing, sports pants and women's materials in various styles. The printed silk pattern can be used as different patterns and colors, which can be used as children and women farmers. Materials, also do indoor decoration products.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mixed textile knowledge
- Workwear wrinkle removal method
- Suit fabrics buy skills
- How to identify the true and false hemp fabric?
- Spandex Application Introduction
- Washing tips for cotton suits
- What are the types of apparel fabrics?
- Chemical fiber weaving process
- Suit ironing steps
- What dyes are used for dyeing polyester fabrics?