The combustion method is one of the simple and commonly used methods to identify fibers. It uses various fiber combustion characteristics to identify fiber types, but it is only applicable to pure textiles and intertwined products. For blended new products, core yarn products and Fire-retardant products do not apply.
Cotton: It burns rapidly in flames and emits grayish white smoke;
Hemp: It burns rapidly in flames and emits white smoke;
Hair: It gradually burns, has a hairy taste, and has a crisp black ash after burning;
Di: After the first melting after burning, there are glassy dark brown hard balls after burning;
Viscose: low strength, hardened after running.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing
- What Are The Suit Fabrics? What Kind Of Suit Fa...
- What Kind Of Suit Fabric Is Best?
- Selection Of Men's Suits
- Features Of Check Pattern Suit Fabric Fabrics
- Which Fabrics Are Generally Used For Suits
- What's Good For Men's Casual Suits
- Six Things You Have To Know To Wear A Striped Suit
- Men's Wear Fabric Knowledge