Light-colored men's suit with: a thick hair with a light hair, such as blond hair, or little hair; light eyebrows, eyelashes and a touch of beard; fair and delicate skin.
Dark-coloured men's suit with: dark brown or black hair; darker hair on the face; a skin color from white to olive, even dark brown; dark eyes.
Warm-colored men's suit with: ginger, brown or red hair; ginger beard or ginger eyebrows; fair and freckled skin.
Cool-colored men's suit with: salt and pepper, white hair, or black hair without a trace; black hair and gray freckles, or white hair; rose or pink skin (white), or a slightly blue or grey tone of the skin (black people); cold brown eyes.
Men's suit with a net tone: dark hair; dark eyebrows and eyelashes; fair skin, may be a bit freckled, or dark skin and pure skin; bright, lighter eyes.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing