1, bleached fabrics: clean gray cloth hygiene.
2, fabric dyeing: According to the different materials of the latitude and longitude to absorb the characteristics of different color fabrics and high temperature dyeing.
3, fabric stereotypes: fabric after this process will be more smooth and soft is an essential part.
4, cloth finishing: There are many after finishing cloth process, mainly to change the appearance and performance of cloth and so on.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- What Are The Suit Fabrics? What Kind Of Suit Fa...
- What Kind Of Suit Fabric Is Best?
- Selection Of Men's Suits
- Features Of Check Pattern Suit Fabric Fabrics
- Which Fabrics Are Generally Used For Suits
- What's Good For Men's Casual Suits
- Six Things You Have To Know To Wear A Striped Suit
- Men's Wear Fabric Knowledge