Spandex should be stored in a constant temperature and humidity environment, the temperature between 18-20 degrees Celsius, the lower the temperature, the storage period can be relatively long, relative humidity of 60% -70%, should not be placed in the sun exposure, not With sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and other chemical products stored together, causing its decomposition.
Shelf life: 20D (3 months), 30D (4 months), 40D-70D (6 months), 100D-280D (9 months), crude 420D (12 months), the longer the storage period.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing
- What Are The Suit Fabrics? What Kind Of Suit Fa...
- What Kind Of Suit Fabric Is Best?
- Selection Of Men's Suits
- Features Of Check Pattern Suit Fabric Fabrics
- Which Fabrics Are Generally Used For Suits
- What's Good For Men's Casual Suits
- Six Things You Have To Know To Wear A Striped Suit