Four sets of twill fabric
The fabric weaved by plain weave is called plain weave fabric. The warp and weft yarns are interlaced once every other yarn (ie, the yarn is one up and one down). The characteristics of this kind of cloth are many intertwined points, and the texture is firm, stiff, and surface. smooth.
The warp and weft yarns are interlaced at least once between two yarns, namely 2 on 1 or 3 on the 1st. Adding warp and weft intertwining points, change the fabric structure, collectively referred to as twill fabric, this cloth is characterized by relatively thick, three-dimensional organization Strong sense, with 30, 40, and 60 counts.
Previous: Spandex Fabric Features
Next: No Information
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing