Different fabrics can be woven with different patterns or different textures. For example, the texture of the plain weave, the diagonal lines of the twill weave, and the long lines of the satin weave reflect the effect of texture on the texture of the fabric. Affect the style of fabrics people feel and the inherent quality of fabrics.
The warp tightness, zonal tightness and total tightness of fabrics are mutually restricted; when the total tightness is certain, the fabric is the most tight and the rigidity is the greatest when the warp tightness and the zonal tightness are approximately the same; The tightness greater than or less than the zonal tightness makes the fabric soft and drape well, and the different values of the meridional tightness and the latitudinal tightness also affect the warp and weft breaking strength of the fabric.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing
- What Are The Suit Fabrics? What Kind Of Suit Fa...
- What Kind Of Suit Fabric Is Best?
- Selection Of Men's Suits