T-shirt: T-shirt is a kind of special t-shirt! General T-shirt refers to the short-sleeved round-neck shirt that designs some words or patterns with specific meanings on the clothing. T-shirt mostly reflects the unique temperament and personality of the dresser.
From the basic definition of the above-mentioned business wear customization and culture, it can be seen that the purpose of the two is different from the time of customization. The business wear is to enhance the corporate image, and the cultural shirt is produced by individuals; Color and integration into the corporate culture when customizing business wear, and cultural shirt is to promote personalities; Another point is that professional wear is a formal formal management practices, wear business suits means to accept the company's rules and regulations.
Business wear: Business wear is a tailor-made garment for the purpose of enhancing corporate image, displaying corporate cultural connotation and meeting work needs. When tailored for business wear, according to customer requirements, combined with occupational characteristics, team culture, age structure, size characteristics, and wearing habits And so on, from the various aspects of custom colors, fabrics, styles, stylings, and combinations, the professional wear design plan is provided to create a new professional image with rich connotation and taste for customers.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing
- What Are The Suit Fabrics? What Kind Of Suit Fa...
- What Kind Of Suit Fabric Is Best?
- Selection Of Men's Suits
- Features Of Check Pattern Suit Fabric Fabrics
- Which Fabrics Are Generally Used For Suits
- What's Good For Men's Casual Suits
- Six Things You Have To Know To Wear A Striped Suit
- Men's Wear Fabric Knowledge