1. Pure wool worsted fabric
This is 100% wool, the texture is thin, the surface is smooth, and the lines are clear. The luster is naturally soft, and the hand feels comfortable, soft and elastic. If you hold it tight and then loosen it, there is basically no wrinkle, even if there is a slight crease it can disappear in a short time. It is a superior fabric among many suit fabrics. Because of its light texture, it is usually used to make spring and summer suits, which are lighter and more breathable.
2, pure wool woolen fabric
It is also 100% wool, most of which are thick and soft, with a clear, rich texture and a very gentle, firm and elastic feel. This kind of fabric is also a superior fabric, but it is mostly used to make autumn and winter suits. Because it is thick, it is warmer and warmer.
3. Wool and polyester blended fabric
This is a blend of wool and polyester fabrics. The sun shines through the surface. Compared to the front fabric, it lacks softness and feels not particularly good. However, the elasticity is better than that of the pure wool fabric. There is almost no crease after the grip, and it belongs to the mid-range suit fabric.
4, wool and viscose or cotton blended fabric
It mixes three kinds of suit fabrics, the gloss is dim, and the hand feels less. These fabrics are less elastic and stiffer than pure wool and wool polyester and wool blended fabrics. However, its price is relatively low, it can still be worn, and it is also a mid-level suit fabric.
5, polyester and viscose mixed imitation fabric
This is a new suit fabric that has appeared in recent years. It has a lighter texture, a smooth surface, a texture, and is easy to form and wrinkle. However, the disadvantage is that it has poor warmth retention and belongs to the fabric of purified fiber. It is mostly used for making spring and summer suits and is lighter to wear.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- What's Good For Men's Casual Suits
- Six Things You Have To Know To Wear A Striped Suit
- Men's Wear Fabric Knowledge
- Men's Suit Fabric Selection In Various Tones