Visually, the color of polyester-cotton is brighter than that of pure cotton. If it is a printed fabric, the positive and negative color concentration of pure cotton fabric will be greater than that of the pure cotton fabric, while the positive and negative colors of polyester-cotton fabric are closer.
On the hand: cotton cloth is soft but not smooth, and the feel of polyester-cotton cloth feels slippery.
Incineration method: pure cotton cloth, just a little, the flame is yellow, the burning odor is the same as burning paper, the edge is soft after burning, and it will leave little grey and black flocculent ash; the polyester cotton cloth will shrink first when it is near flame. It then melted and smoked in black smoke, giving off a bad smell of aromatics. After burning, it hardened on the margins. The ash was black-brown and was crushed.
Others: Polyester/cotton not only maintains the characteristics of high strength and elastic recovery of polyester fiber, but also has the characteristics of strong moisture absorption of cotton fiber. The polyester/cotton is simply dyed and does not need to be hot after being washed, and is quickly dried. Polyester/cotton has a strong affinity for oil stains. It absorbs oil stains easily and is prone to static electricity and dust during wear. Therefore, it is difficult to wash. At the same time, polyester and cotton cannot be soaked in hot water and boiling water.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Which Suit Is Good?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing
- What Are The Suit Fabrics? What Kind Of Suit Fa...
- What Kind Of Suit Fabric Is Best?
- Selection Of Men's Suits
- Features Of Check Pattern Suit Fabric Fabrics