1. Pure wool worsted fabric: 100% wool, mostly thin texture, smooth surface, clear lines. The luster is soft and natural, there is drifting light, the body bone is crisp, and the hand feels soft and flexible.
2. Polyester and viscose mixed imitation fabrics: belonging to the suit fabrics in recent years, the texture is thin, smooth surface texture, easy to form and easy to wrinkle, lightweight and chic, easy to maintain.
3. Blended fabrics of wool and polyester: Under the sun's surface, there are spots of flash, lack of soft and soft feeling of pure wool fabrics, wool and polyester (polyester wool) fabrics are stiff but have a hard feeling, and they stand out with the increase of polyester content.
4, wool and viscose or cotton blended fabric: the luster is darker, worsted feel is weaker, and loose feel is loose, the elasticity and stiffness of these fabrics are not as good as pure wool, wool, polyester and wool blend fabrics.
- The Difference Between Plain Fabric And Twill F...
- Spandex Fabric Features
- Casual Color Suits
- What Are The Factors That Affect Fabric Perform...
- Which Methods Can Distinguish Clothes Fabrics?
- How To Do The Calculation Of How To Buy Clothes?
- Spandex Storage Method
- What Is The Difference Between Professional Wea...
- Apparel Fabric Fiber Identification
- Gray Fabric Cloth Processing
- What Are The Suit Fabrics? What Kind Of Suit Fa...
- What Kind Of Suit Fabric Is Best?
- Selection Of Men's Suits
- Features Of Check Pattern Suit Fabric Fabrics
- Which Fabrics Are Generally Used For Suits
- What's Good For Men's Casual Suits